Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 20

I have heard from people that the blog is making them cry. This makes me realize that I've spent too much time focusing on Emerson here, versus celebrating the life of our new baby. In that effort, I realize I need to share more of our excitement and joy of our new arrival. Being week 20, half-way through the pregnancy, I will strive to focus on our new baby while Emerson will still help guide our spirit. I think this is what some would say, the healthy thing to do?

Tomorrow is our "real" ultrasound, hopefully confirming Casper's prediction this is a little girl. She has been moving around a bit more, and I will feel very relieved to take another peek at the little one, especially with Todd there.

I also decided to start a baby registry. We don't need much, as the nursery was almost ready to go. However, I was feeling like this baby needs to be celebrated with her own things. So, I focused on the items we still need plus more books and activities for Baby Graham to learn and grow. Babys R Us, Garnett Hill, and Land of Nod have our lists.

We think we have a name, although something may change at the last minute. So, when the baby is born, everyone will find out Baby Graham's name.

More tomorrow after the ultrasound!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow - saying prayers for your visit and for you sweet friend,

    ReplyDelete