Monday, June 15, 2009

12 Days until BioBlitz

So, maybe it's stress and maybe it's hormones, but I definitely have some zits popping up. Lovely. Almost 35 years old and have a zit on my chinny chin chin. I remember breaking out about this time when I was preggers with Emerson - thinking it was the surge in estrogen. Possible girl again? Or just stress getting ready for the big day...Bitterroot BioBlitz.

I am officially in maternity clothes and look pregnant. Part of that is my big belly that had not gone away shaping into a nice pregnant looking belly. I vow right now that after this baby is born, an exercise regime is in order. I want to do more swimming and cycling - the fun stuff. I'd love to get back into a kayak or water ski/hydroslide again one day soon.

Our weekend in Idaho was a nice respite from the usual. It's gorgeous there - Todd's aunt and uncle live at the base of a ski hill with a tremendous view of Lake Pend Orielle. The trees, moisture, water, and sunshine were good for the soul. It's also nice to know we can go there anytime - and I can guarantee we will make that a summer spot at least once a year from now well into the future.

Nothing much else to report. Just waiting on a kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment