Monday, May 4, 2009

TMI?

Okay, I don't remember day long...weekend long...week long nausea. I don't have much to report here, other than I feel queasy all the time these days.

I keep trying to keep my chin up, saying to myself it's all worth it. Then I get scared. What if I go through all this again and something else happens.

During the day I just want to lay down - for whatever reason, the queasiness seems to subside when I'm horizontal. Not to mention, I'm exhausted all the time. ALL the time. The headaches are still constant.

Okay, enough complaining. It's the joy of pregnancy, right? We have about five more weeks until the next doctor visit. I may go in just to take a peek and make sure everything is okay.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. Did you go in to take a peek?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, all the barfiness and headaches will subside soon. And hmmmm...different pregnancy side effects this time...maybe it's a boy? And you should definitely peek whenever you feel a need.

    ReplyDelete