Friday, October 23, 2009

Not much to report

A couple weeks ago, I started going to the doctor twice a week to be on a nonstress test, monitoring baby's heart rate and movement. I also have had an ultrasound once a week to continue to monitor amniotic fluid levels. Everything is looking good. Baby is quite an active little bugger, tossing, turning, kicking and pushing along with frequent bouts of the hiccups (taking after her father). I'm feeling good, and just plain ready. I am trying to get all my clients in a spot where I can leave them for a while - they all seem nervous, but they are also all excited for us.

Here are some photos from our yoga class...Blissful Bellies taught by Gloria Overcash at Bodhi Tree Wellness here in Bozeman. Lauren Brown was the photographer (also a pregnant mama).






No comments:

Post a Comment